257 East Duncan St Columbus, Ohio 43202
(614) 323-8404 TieraDPhoto@gmail.com
Summary of Qualifications
Seven Years Photography, Editing and Retouching Experience. Published Photographer and Videographer with a large customer service background.
• Experienced with Portrait, Wedding, Product, and Music photography
• Unique and Artistic eye for Visuals
• Experience working in fast paced environments demanding high energy and exceptional organizational skills
• Able to multi-task effectively, complete individual projects and lead team projects with ease and on time
• Great rapport with co-workers and customers, empathetic and down to earth day to day interactions
• Sets job oriented goals, gets others involved and is enthusiastic about the rewards of reaching those goals successfully
• Positive outlook when it comes to work and solving problems
• Energetic and focused out of the box thinker
• Team Player and Self-Motivator
• Ability to wear many different hats, learn new procedures and implement changes
• Flexible creative approach
• Experienced and proficient with social media
• Over 10 years of Customer service and client relations experience in both managerial and non-managerial positions
• Over 2 years of Professional studio and on location photography experience
• Proficient with dialing in and operating camera equipment in correct settings
• Proficient working with Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, and Premiere Pro
• Freelance Photography and Videography experience of over 7 years; Work available to be seen at TieraDPhoto.com
• Two years logistics, inventory and ordering experience in a warehouse/factory setting
• Proficient Microsoft & Mac OS knowledge
• Ability to remain calm in unexpected situations and find creative solutions
Assistant Manager - Zumiez - 1500 Polaris Parkway (November 12th, 2018 - Present)
- Assists Store Manager with coaching and training employees
- Opening/Closing Store
- Balancing tills, Creating Deposits and Making Bank Drops
- Loss Prevention
- Assisting in Hiring
- Setting Sales Goals and Helping the team reach those goals
- Creating New Display Sections
- Customer Service
Studio Photographer - Cilento Photography - 1314 Polaris Parkway (July 2015 - Nov. 2018 due to Studio Closure)
• Creatively photographs studio portraits as well as special events such as weddings, parties and school portraits.
• Works successfully with a variety of personalities and work styles.
• Successfully lights photo sets per creative direction
• Consults with clients regarding photography packages, service hours and other fine details by phone and email communication.
• Utilizes artistic vision to realize client ideas and add a professional, timeless flair.
• Perform production image processing such as cropping and color balance to remove flaws and enhance pictures.
• Trains new incoming employees on how to properly photograph and edit as well as all other duties required per Cilento.
• Provides support for the successful execution of Studio Photography workflows such as ordering of photos and scheduling appointments.
Freelance Photo/Video - TieraDPhoto (June 2010 - present)
• Manages high profile photography and videography needs for clients like Pabst Blue Ribbon and CD 102.5 Radio Station
• Captures unique and artistic visuals for different events and purposes;
Music, Weddings, Parties, Portrait, Product, Live performance, etc.
• Provides high quality work always meeting deadlines
• Goes above and beyond to exceed all clients expectations
• Manages own web page and all social media platforms successfully
• Finds success in booking new clients on a weekly basis
• Builds strong and true relationships, keeping clients coming back for further work
• Films, Shoots and edits all photography and videography with professional software and equipment such as Adobe Lightroom, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, Canon and Nikon systems.
Facilitation Lead - Skreened - Columbus, Ohio (April 2013-June 2015)
• Oversaw daily operations and inventory needs of company
• Ensured product orders were met
• Ensured employees were completing tasks and meeting goals
• Assigned duties to other employees as needed
• Drove company truck with product to other locations as needed
• Handled Logistics and incoming shipments
• Outgoing shipments
Lead Teller - JpMorgan Chase - South Hamilton rd, Columbus Oh (August 2006-April 2013)
- Supported the Branch Manager with all aspects of branch operations,
- including loss control, compliance and audit standards
- Processed and assisted customers with transactions, accurately balancing
- all cash drawers and main vault at the end of day
- Assisted with scheduling, as necessary
- In the absence of the Branch Manager communicated branch
- priorities throughout the day
- Demonstrated proficiency in operations, transaction accuracy, and Teller referrals
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and worked well in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to make connections, engage and educate customers
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to multi-task with an ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulatory banking requirement
Register operator - Wendy’s - Reynoldsburg, Oh (2005-2006)
• Greeted customers and correctly placed food orders
• Successfully operated and balanced cash register
• Performed food preparation and drive thru duties
• Performed all cleaning and stocking duties
• Kept track of food inventory
CSCC, Columbus. Oh (2007-2009)
Reynoldsburg High school, Reynoldsburg, Oh (Graduated 2005)
Canal Winchester High School, Canal Winchester, Oh (1999-2004)
Liberty Christian Academy, Columbus, Oh (1993-1999)