In my Ten years of Photography I have retouched and enhanced thousands of images.
Within my own freelance work and when I worked at a high end portrait studio for 2 + years and was trained by and worked under an award winning photographer.
I learned so much through setting up, shooting, retouching, editing and showing images to clients daily.
Throughout the years I’ve learned how an image can go from good to stunning when the proper tools and post processing methods are applied.
How the image is post processed is just as important as how that image was lit and captured.
Retouching an image applies to the subjects face, hair, eyes, and blemishes, as well as background clean up work. Honestly so much sometimes I probably can’t sum it all up.
What I can say is knowing what tools to use and at which stage is essential.
View my Resume below my retouching portfolio.
257 East Duncan St ♦ Columbus, Ohio 43202
♦ (614) 323-8404 ♦ TieraDPhoto@gmail.com
Summary of Qualifications
Experienced Visual Creative and Editor with a Large Customer Service Background
• Experience working in fast paced environments demanding high energy and
exceptional organizational skills
• Able to multi-task effectively, complete individual projects and lead team projects with
ease and on time
• Great rapport with co-workers and customers, empathetic and down to earth
day to day interactions
• Sets job oriented goals, gets others involved and is enthusiastic about
the rewards of reaching those goals successfully
• Ability to wear many different hats, learn new procedures and implement changes
• Flexible creative approach
• Enthusiastic outlook about life and the work I put into it
• Over 15 years of Customer service and client relations experience in both managerial
and non-managerial positions
• Over 2 and a half years of Professional studio and on location photography and retouching experience
• Working with children ages 3 days to seniors in high school, families and professionals
• Engaging those clients and getting them comfortable to pose and be coached
• Skilled working with Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, and Final Cut Pro
• Freelance Photography and Videography experience of over 9 years; work available to be seen at TieraDPhoto.com
• Two years logistics, inventory and ordering experience in a warehouse setting
• Proficient Microsoft & Mac OS knowledge
• Ability to remain calm in unexpected situations and find creative solutions
Photographer - Videographer - Editor - TieraDPhoto - Columbus, OH
(June 2018 - Present)
Portrait, music, tour and lifestyle photography
Film making and editing
Proficient with Canon and Nikon Systems
Extensive knowledge of Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop and Final Cut Pro
Use of lighting kits, cookies, eye lighters, gels and more to create unique visuals
Booking and managing clients
First Assistant Manager - Zumiez - 614 -781-6099 - 1500 Polaris Pkwy #1126, Columbus, OH 4324 (November 2017 - June 2018)
Assists Store Manager with coaching and training employees
Balancing tills, Creating Deposits and Making Bank Drops
Setting Sales Goals and Helping the team reach those goals
Creating New Display Section
Studio Photographer - Cilento Photography - 1314 Polaris Parkway (July 2015 - November 2017)
• Creatively photographs studio portraits as well as special events such as
weddings, parties and school portraits.
• Works successfully with a variety of personalities, ages and work styles.
• Successfully lights photo sets per creative direction
• Consults with clients regarding photography packages, service hours and other
fine details in person, by phone and email communication.
• Utilizes artistic vision to realize client ideas and add a professional, timeless flair.
• Perform production image processing such as color balance, editing and blemish retouching
to remove flaws and enhance images.
• Trains new incoming employees on how to properly photograph and edit
as well as all other duties required per Cilento.
• Provides support for the successful execution of Studio Photography workflows.
In scheduling appointments, showing and helping clients to images and even re working images to
fit the clients needs.
Part time Freelance Photo/Video - TieraDPhoto (June 2010 - June 2017)
• Manages high profile photography and videography needs for clients
such as Pabst Blue Ribbon and CD 102.5 Radio Station
• Captures unique and artistic visuals for different events and purposes;
Music, Weddings, Parties, Portrait, Product, Live performance, etc.
• Provides high quality work always meeting deadlines
• Goes above and beyond to exceed all clients expectations
• Manages own web page and all social media platforms successfully
• Finds success in booking new clients on a weekly basis
• Builds strong and true relationships, keeping clients coming back for further work
• Films, Shoots and edits all photography and videography with professional
software and equipment such as Adobe Lightroom, Final Cut Pro,
Photoshop, camera Stabilizer, Canon systems, Røde microphones, lighting kits and more.
Facilitation Lead - Skreened - Columbus, Ohio (April 2013-June 2015)
• Oversaw daily operations and inventory needs of company
• Ensured product orders were met
• Oversaw employees and made sure they were completing tasks and meeting goals
• Coached and trained employees
• Drove company truck with product to other locations as needed
• Handled Logistics and incoming shipments
• Outgoing shipments
Lead Teller- JpMorgan Chase - South Hamilton rd, Columbus Oh (August 2006-April 2013)
Supported the Branch Manager with all aspects of branch operations,
including loss control, compliance and audit standards
Processed and assisted customers with transactions, accurately balancing
all cash drawers and main vault at the end of day
Assisted with scheduling, as necessary
In the absence of the Assistant Branch Manager communicated branch
priorities throughout the day
Demonstrated proficiency in operations, transaction accuracy, and Teller referrals
Leadership abilities and worked well in a team environment
Ability to make connections, engage and educate customers
Detail-oriented, organized and able to multi-task with an ability to follow policies,
procedures, and regulatory banking requirements
Register operator - Wendy’s - Reynoldsburg, Oh (2005-2006)
• Greeted customers and correctly placed food orders
• Successfully operated and balanced cash register
• Performed food preparation and drive thru duties
• Performed all cleaning and stocking duties
• Kept track of food inventory
CSCC, Columbus. Oh (2007-2009)
Reynoldsburg High school, Reynoldsburg, Oh (Graduated 2005)
Canal Winchester High School, Canal Winchester, Oh (1999-2004)
Liberty Christian Academy, Columbus, Oh (1993-1999)